Landhandel want to create a network of hubs in Oslo to enable many people in Oslo to use the platform and get local and organic products from the farms.
- transparency of the distribution chain
- paying farmers the right price
- knowing where their food comes from
- organic production
- understanding what is seasonality 😉
- the importance of local communities
It started in Ekeberg, at Sandstuveien in the flat of the project holders, Lucie and Kristoffer and it is currently expanding to other places in Oslo.
The objective of Landhandel is indeed to develop further to reach more places and use some of the hot spots of Oslo to gather like-minded communities around eating better food and understanding where it comes from.
or contact the team!